Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mother's Intuition and Fabric-18 weeks

Or lack there of...

When I was pregnant with DJ and Cam I knew they were boys without even being told. I just had this intense feeling, but this time around, I have no idea. My natural ability to tap into this baby is completely MIA!

My anatomy ultrasound is exactly 1 week away and I'm beginning to get nervous. I want to know, but then again I don't. I'm also going to be the only one at the appointment...Damon has to work so I'm debating whether or not to have the technician write it down in a sealed envelope so that we can all find out together, or just get the news and tell everyone. Decisions, decisions!





Yesterday, Damon, the boys and I stopped by Joann Fabrics to check out some fabric for the baby's crib. When we entered the store we were both a bit overwhelmed. The store was huge and there was fabric for days. I'm so glad that we've decided to have custom made bedding because the sky really is the limit! But now, with so many choices, all my ideas have been sidelined and I now have 300 other options taking their place. All I have to do now is wait for next Tuesday to find out the gender and then I'll really get rolling.

2 comments:

Baby's family said...

Should be fun, I love the first one.

Damon + Maryam said...

I think my favorite is the fruit in the middle. It's really unique. We'll see though, I haven't even scratched the surface yet!