Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby Makes 6???- 26 weeks

This weekend was another busy one, and I am exhausted as a result. On Friday, after DJ's Kindergarten graduation:



we picked up cousin Kayla, who's 5, to spend the weekend with us. It was part of my experiment to see if I had the mental and emotional ability to handle three children. Having her over was a breeze! And it was nice to finally have someone else in the house who wore pink. I was even able to wash and comb her hair. My middle part was crooked, but with more practice I'll get better.

Both Damon and I really wanted to keep her. Could baby make 6? Probably not, we're not rich, but Kayla was great to have over and she'll definitely be spending more time at our house this summer.

With three kids in the house, Damon and I made sure that our weekend was jammed packed with activities to keep them busy. On Friday afternoon we visited the Splash Playground. Saturday, we all went to the park and saw Kung Fu Panda (which is pretty funny by the way). And on Sunday, we braved the heat and made our way to Wayne State's campus and the Detroit Festival of the Arts where Damon, Cameron and Kayla made hats, bracelets, shakers, and even took a picture with "Captain Jack Sparrow" from Pirates of the Caribbean!

Check out the slide show of our fun filled weekend...

3 comments:

AuntieDiaab said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the proudest Auntie that ever lived!!!!! He looked sooo handsome, love the color choice for his shirt!

Yeah, the Kayla Monster has that affect on you.

I can't wait to see everybody! Cam is getting tall. He really looks like a big by now.

After looking at the footage, and in looking at the pictures....my smile is as large as Miss Celie's in the Color Purple.

Miss you, love, see you NEXT WEEK!!!

The Lils said...

They are growing up so fast!

Baby's family said...

Classic DJ at graduation! Having fun! Seems like you all enjoyed your fun filled weekend! Can't wait to see you all soon.