Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stuff I Love

So...I'm sick of talking about my kids therefore I'm going to talk about me.

It is widely known that I am really a TV addicted child who just happens to have 3 kids and a husband so I thought it would be fun to do a post of my faviorite things.

Here we go...

General Hospital



When I was a little girl I used to watch all of the ABC soaps with my grandma, but GH is the only one I stayed with. I love, love, love it. I must get my daily dose, and if I don't, I become mean. It's definitely my me time.

Books

I love all kinds of books, but my all time faves are:
Excellent book. I could read it 100 times and never get tired of it.


I love all the books in the HP series. Actually I love any and everything Harry Potter, but the movies don't hold a candle to the genius of the books.



Pure silliness! But, like I said, I'm really a 13 year old so it makes perfect sense that I love this series.

Technology




Another sick addiction of mine. I have been an active member of the BBC boards since my pregnancy with Evan and I'm still an active member. Can't go a day without logging on.



The best $400.00 Ive ever spent


I must have my ear buds with me at all times. How else can I listen to my Podcasts?



Can't blog without my Mac Book!!!!!

1 comment:

GHFan said...

Hi there! I'm a huge GH fan too and the show gave me lots of 'away' time during my kids' younger years :)