Saturday, March 5, 2011

Inspiration and Potty Training


We're SUPER excited about our upcoming house building! Each weekend we drive over to the subdivision to check out the current home they're building that's like our floor plan. The workman ship is beautiful and it's fun seeing how everything is shaping up. We also noticed that they put out little flags on our lot to mark the property line. Within the next week or two they'll be starting on the foundation.


Because I'm a planner, I've decided to start compiling inspiration boards to help me sort out my ideas and have a vision as we visit furniture stores. I've only completed the playroom board, and things have already changed since then (I found some fab British Flag pillows that are must haves).


In other news...


Evan is officially, 100%, potty trained!!! I can't believe it myself, but it's true. She's wears panties 24/7 and accidents are far and few in between, even at bed time. It's great because we saves tons on diapers and pullups.

1 comment:

The Lils said...

Congrats in the potty training and I so excited to hear about the house. It is amazing I am sure to see everthing you had hoped for coming to fruition.