Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Placenta Previa-19weeks1day

Just came home from my doctor's appointment and have some news to share. After looking at my ultrasound from yesterday he told me that I have placenta previa (where the placenta is before the baby). He told me that in most cases the placenta moves out of the way by 30 weeks, but if it doesn't I'll have to get a c-section.

I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS! The last thing I want is a c-section so I'm hoping that my placenta gets into gear and moves out the way. I guess we'll see in 11 weeks.

2 comments:

Baby's family said...

We will definitely hope for the best. As long as she is healthy right? Hope you are feeling ok.

The Lils said...

That's not so good news to hear, the doc's told us the same thing but the placenta moved. I'm sure yours will too and like Sharp said the baby's health is most important.