Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged! Thanks a lot Baby's Family...

1. What I was doing 10 years ago: graduating from high school. MLK Crusader Class of 1998!

2. Five things on my to-do list for today:

- Sleep
-Update this blog
-Update my Babies R' Us Registry with lots of pink stuff!
- Sleep
- Finish my lesson plans

3. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all my debt, move to the South, buy a big house with a wrap-a-round porch, give some money to my parents, put my kids in private school, NEVER WORK AGAIN!

4. Three of my bad habits:
-Biting my nails
-Leaving cups on the counter
-Watching Flavor of Love

5. Five places I've lived:
-Detroit, MI
-Phoenix, AZ
-Huntsville, AL
-Nashville, TN
-Canton, MI

6. Five jobs I've had:
-Cashier and Pizza maker at Lil' Ceasar's
-Pre-school teacher at YMCA in Nashville
-Day Camp counselor
-Sales Associate at Express
-5th grade teacher

7. Five people I want to know more about:
NO ONE! THE MADNESS STOPS HERE! LOL!

No comments: