Friday, July 4, 2008

B-Day



It's my birthday and I'll celebrate how I want to. Even if that means sleeping ALL Day! LOL

Normally, I really don't get a present on my birthday, but this year my wonderful husband bought a beautiful charm bracelet for me. I've always wanted one, and now when something life altering happens I will add a charm to commemorate the event.

Something else that I got for my B-Day is my second novel, Things Forbidden in stores. It's still pretty exciting being a published author, although I haven't written at all since I've been pregnant. I hope to begin again in October or November. After all, it's important for mommies to still do the things they enjoy or else you will go insane!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Wish you the very best fun however you choose to celebrate your birthday.

The Lils said...

Happy Birthday! Wish you the very best fun however you choose to celebrate your birthday.

Baby's family said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats!