Friday, July 4, 2008

B-Day



It's my birthday and I'll celebrate how I want to. Even if that means sleeping ALL Day! LOL

Normally, I really don't get a present on my birthday, but this year my wonderful husband bought a beautiful charm bracelet for me. I've always wanted one, and now when something life altering happens I will add a charm to commemorate the event.

Something else that I got for my B-Day is my second novel, Things Forbidden in stores. It's still pretty exciting being a published author, although I haven't written at all since I've been pregnant. I hope to begin again in October or November. After all, it's important for mommies to still do the things they enjoy or else you will go insane!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Wish you the very best fun however you choose to celebrate your birthday.

Lil Suga & Lil Man said...

Happy Birthday! Wish you the very best fun however you choose to celebrate your birthday.

Baby's family said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats!