Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Planning continues- 31 weeks

I'm 31 weeks and the third trimester is not being good to me. It seems that I'm getting worse everyday, but really don't want my Picc line back either. I hope that I can hold out for the two remaining months I have left.

In preparation for summer ending, the boys going back to school, and me going in to labor I have begun planning for the big day. Damon and I have where the boys will go and how they'll get home from school squared away, and we have decided that they will meet the baby before anyone else. Friends and grandparents will have to wait until DJ and Cameron have the opportunity to meet their little sister.

I also took advantage of the buy one get one 50% off sale and Babies R' Us and purchased the baby's homecoming outfit. Based on my experience with the boys, I choose two different outfits, 1 preemie and 1 newborn. When both DJ and Cameron were born the little outfits I brought to dress them in were just way too big. As a matter of fact, DJ had to wear preemie diapers for the first 2 weeks or so. I'm going to be prepared this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Preemie clothes are a good idea, even the smallest newborn outfit doesn't seem to fit well until baby is about 8 -10 lbs. lil man wore preemies in the begining.

Baby's family said...

How cute! You are quite prepared. It is definitely getting closer. . .