Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weighty Issues

I'm not used to keeping baby weight on after the actual baby is out of my belly and here on Earth. With both DJ and Cameron my stomach returned to normal pre-pregnancy size a few days after delivery. But this time, although my stomach has shrunk considerably, I can see that I'll actually have to EXERCISE to return to my svelte self.

This is causing me great despair!

NONE of my clothes fit correctly and I had to break down and get a girdle! What the f*&^?



Everyone says that I'm overreacting, but when you're used to being one size your entire life it's a bit of a trauma to realize that you may never be that size again.

Another postpartum side affect I seem to have is my inability to drink milk! This is also pretty devastating because I drink milk for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Now, my delicious 2% milk makes my stomach hurt and causes a slight feeling of nausea. What in the world am I going to drink with my chocolate fudge cake?!?



Oh, wait, I probably shouldn't be talking about cake in the same post that I admit I'm going to put on a girdle! LOL!

2 comments:

The Lils said...

I know exactly how you feel- they say with each additional pregnancy it gets harder to lose the weight.

Baby's family said...

It's my first but I'm still with you! Let's get together soon to walk or something!