Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Hard Out Here for a Parent


It really is hard out here for a parent. And it's definitely an on the job training kind of position. Every kid is different and what works for one, WILL NOT WORK FOR THE OTHER! At least in my house.

Lately, we've been having some issues with our darling Cameron. Next week, he'll be visiting the preschool that's housed where I work for two whole days. We're trying to see whether or not being at a "Big School" and with kids his own age will cut out some of the problems. Of course, there's nothing wrong with the daycare he's currently in, but we're beginning to feel that it isn't the right fit for HIM.
Evan's loving it though and, for HER, we're loving it as well. She's staying put, even if big brother moves on.

I'm nervous about Cam being in the same building where I work though. Just the thought of it makes me want to tear my hair out, but I have to do what's best for my kid, no matter how much of a pain in the a#s it'll be for me.

No comments: