Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Baby



Evan is such a happy baby. She's always smiling (much more than DJ or Cameron ever did) and yesterday she gave us her first giggle!!! A full blown laugh is right around the corner. She also rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time last night. I'm hoping to catch it on video to share with everyone.

She also thinks that she's a big girl and loves to sit up. Now, she can't sit up on her own (unless she's resting on her huge belly), but if you hold her up she's pretty happy. If she's laying down and doesn't want to be she'll raise her head and try to lift herself up into a sitting position. Her head is just too big to be successful.

In shopping news, they opened a Buy Buy Baby pretty close to my house, so the other night I went out and got Evan a car seat cover. It's just like Babies R Us but they don't have as many clothes and they're a tad more expensive. They have cute stuff that I haven't seen in regular stores, like those Robeez shoes, Taggies blankets and Loopa Bowls, but other than that I think I'll stick to Carter's outlet and Burlington.

1 comment:

The Lils said...

Oh my gosh she looks like such a chunky cute baby!