I am slowly, but surely making my way through my 35 before 35 list! I have accomplished so many new things (items 4,5,6 and 30, 31,and 32)! I'm also only one goal away from finishing compiling the list.
My J-O-B is going well and has been the driving force behind me accomplishing so many goals. I've got my office, my "SHELF", and was able to relocate south! As you can tell from all my previous posts Louisiana is FAB and there's a lot to see and do hear. It's DEFINITELY the best decision we've ever made.
35 before 35
1. own my own home (again)
2. spend my anniversary on a beach
3. finish my masters degree
4. get THE SHELF
5. put THE SHELF in an office of my own
6. relocate to the South
7. decorate my living room
8. have a real dinner party
9. learn to French braid
10. make Thanksgiving dinner
11. finish that third novel
12. take my kids to Disney World
13. go out on New Years Eve
14. celebrate homecoming at TSU
15. “Would Ya Like it” in the rain
16. Have date night once a week
17. Visit Washington DC
18. have a picnic with wine and cheese
19. wear red lipstick
20. go Up North
21. grow a plant
22. make a cake for a loved one’s birthday
23. restore a piece of furniture
24. attend a Broadway play (does not have to be in NY, although that’s a bonus)
25. get rid of all unnecessary debt
26. eat healthier
27. answer the question, “What’s wrong?” honestly, the first time.
28. institute a new family tradition
29. take a cooking class
30. Find the perfect school for Cameron
31. Learn to let go
32. Invest in great pics of the kids
33. Learn a new language
34. Renew my wedding vows
Number 30-Find the Perfect School for Cameron- has been and on and off type thing. Last year when we placed him in Montessori we thought we had found the right environment for him...WE WERE WRONG. Montessori was way too free for Cam and he just took it as an excuse to do whatever he wanted. Now, he has an IEP and is in an Inclusion Classroom. He receives push-in services from a SPED teacher and para-pro and Pragmatic Language Services from a Speech Therapist.
Already wev've seen a MAJOR change in Cam's behavior and academics. He has only been to the office once and is currently receiving straight A's!!!
DJ is doing well too and we're seriously consierding having him tested for the gifted and talented program within the Praish they attend school.
Evan has moved up to the 2 year old room at daycare and with thatcomes potty training and Pull-Ups. I think she'll be much easier than the boys because she loves to take off her diaper.