Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A lot of Changes

There will be a lot of changes for us in the near future. The look of this blog will be changing, Cameron will be graduating from Pre-School, and we will be adding to our happy family. That's right people I'm.....NOT PREGNANT. Lol! Gotcha didn't I??? Ahh, I just crack myself up.

We will be adding another member to our family at the end of June though. Damon and I have decided to seek guardianship of my little cousin, Kayla. You loyal readers may remember her from this summer from the post ironically titled- And Baby Makes 6??? She's 6 years old and adorable, just in need of some TLC. We've decided to file for limited guardianship, which means that she'll live with us until her mother finishes school, gets a job, and a place to live.

The boys are really excited about the idea and keep asking can she come today. We're waiting until the end of June so that she can finish out the school year where she is and we can get the house ready for another person and file the appropriate paperwork. Right now we're in the planning stages, enrolling in school, and pricing everything she need (bed, toys, uniforms, bike, etc.)Taking donations by the way. Our purse straps are going to be pretty tight from here on out (Just Kidding, unless you're going to do it). LOL!

Stay Tuned...

3 comments:

Erica said...

You definitely got me! Good for you all. And, send on your address;)

Baby's family said...

That is so great of you all! Let me know what you all need and I will keep my eyes posted.

casselle said...

Thats great! and look how the women have come to equal the men.